Friday 21 June 2013

Final blog

Today is the last day of my Communications media class. So for nostalgias sake I am going to do a reflection. Communication media is a doorway, the doorway leads to new experiences which I recommend you try. I am an  amateur media enthusiast, and am not very good in this class. Half of the assignments Im given I don't even know how to do. But, when my teacher Mr. Vendramin explains things, they make sense. Unfortunately there are days when I miss his explanations and everything becomes difficult. Despite being quite terrible in this class, I enjoy it very much so to anyone who is thinking about taking a class like this; Do not miss the chance to put an awesome beard on your face. Thanks to the 247 people who have viewed my blog, you are awesome even if you think im lame lol. If your a fan,(yeah right) bless your face, if you've sneezed while reading this, bless you. This will be the last entry for this year. 

See ya next year.

John Picad

No comments:

Post a Comment